Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe on Skinnytaste.com. It's the best I've come across. I usually use around 7.5 lb. pork loin, so have adapted the amounts to that size roast.
- Place pork in the slow cooker, and sprinkle it with the salt, vinegar, garlic powder, and liquid smoke.
- Cover and set on HIGH for 6 hours.
- Remove pork, and place into a large dish; reserve all the liquid into a container, and set aside.
- Shred the pork with 2 forks, and put it back into the slow cooker along with about 3/4 cup of the reserved liquid and the BBQ sauce.
- Cook on HIGH for 1 more hour.