Saw on another site; it sounds good and easy with just 3 ingredients!
Make and share this Slow Cooker Pulled Pork recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (2 lb) pork tenderloin
- 12 fluid ounces root beer
- 18 ounces barbecue sauce
- 8 hamburger buns, split and lightly toasted
- Place the pork tenderloin in a slow cooker; pour the root beer over the meat.
- Cover and cook on low until well cooked and the pork shreds easily, 6 to 7 hours.
- (Note: the actual length of time may vary according to individual slow cooker.).
- Drain well.
- Stir in barbecue sauce.
- Serve over hamburger buns.