6 hrs 10 mins
A delicious and easy way to make pulled sandwiches. This can also be made with pork and is great on sandwich buns as well as wraps, although it will change the points value. I originally found this on the WW website, but it was made in the oven and I found using the slow cooker to be easier and much tastier. I usually add more onion, garlic, and hot sauce to pep it up a bit since I love spicy food!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup diet cola
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (habanero recommended)
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- 4 whole wheat tortillas, 6 inch
- 1 cup mixed greens
- 1Place diced onion in bottom of crock pot.
- 2Place chicken breasts on top of onion.
- 3Whisk together cola, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, steak sauce, garlic, salt and pepper.
- 4Pour mixture over chicken.
- 5Cook on low 6 hours or high 3 hours.
- 6Using two forks, shred chicken and mix to coat with sauce.
- 7Serve on wraps with mixed greens.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken Wraps (Ww 6 Points)
Serving Size: 1 (455 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.1
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 108.9 mg
- Sodium 1602.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 42.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: