- 5 medium potatoes, peeled, and cubed
- 2 cups cooked cubed ham
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets, cut very fine
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2.5 (10 ounce) cans milk, use soup cans
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray slow cooker with vegetable spray, than add potatoes, broccoli, and ham.
- In a large saucepan, combine soups, and milk.
- Heat just enough to mix until smooth.
- add to slow cooker , stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours.
- When serving add a dash of paprika , if desired.