- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs, can use any combo of boneless pieces
- 5 medium white potatoes, cut into small chunks
- 2 large coarsely chopped leeks, white and light green parts, washed well
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) envelope leek soup mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- salt, if needed to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- place potatoes in slow cooker. Arrange chicken pieces on top of potato slices. Place leeks on top of chicken pieces.
- In small bowl, whisk together leek soup mix, water, garlic, paprika and pepper until well-combined. Pour over top of everything in the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on Low 5 to 6 hours or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add salt, if needed, to taste.