Recipe by Miss Barb
This is a good recipe for a cold day and it goes together in minutes. I use fat free evaporated milk and Healthy Choice sausage to reduce the fat content; you can also add or change ingredients as you prefer. Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Top Review by Country Girl - PA
Great tasting. I left out the Sausage and replaced it with Chicken. I also left out the green pepper and worcestershire sauce. It turned out very good. I was looking for a chicken corn chower and this worked well.
- 2 white potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 smoked sausage ring, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper