Recipe by Walmart
Can you imagine how happy you’d be if you walked in the door after work and were greeted by the smell of slow-cooker beef pot roast? Try it.
- 1⁄2 cup steak sauce (suggested, A.1. Original Steak Sauce)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (1 ounce) package onion and mushroom soup mix
- 1 (2 1/2 lb) boneless beef chuck eye roast
- 1 lb red potatoes
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 1 onion, thickly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first 3 ingredients.
- Place meat in a slow cooker. Top with vegetables and sauce; cover.
- Cook on Low for 8 to 9 hours (or on High for 6 to 7 hours).
- Tips: Creative Leftovers: Cool, then refrigerate any leftover cooked meat. Use to make sandwiches the next day. Nutrition Bonus: A perfect flavor complement to the tender pot roast, the colorful carrots are an excellent source of vitamin A.