8 hrs 10 mins
Originally found on about.com, slow cooker pot roast, MarshaSue This is a simple way to cook your less expensive pot roast and any leftovers and can be turned into a completely different second meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take a pot roast, a package of onion soup mix, a can of beef broth and 1 can of water and place it in the slow cooker.
- 2Then I cut up some carrots and potatoes and place in the slow cooker.
- 3I usually put this in around noon and cook on low until dinner (just make sure you don’t cook dry). It is so tender you could cut it with a fork.
- 4If you have leftover beef, the next day you shred it up and place it back in the slow cooker, cover it with your favorite barbecue sauce and warm it for about 1 hour and serve on your favorite bun for the best barbecued beef sandwiches.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Pot Roast
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.2
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 39.7 mg
- Sodium 1354.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 16.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: