Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 hrs
From the cookbook titled The Fruit of the Spirit, Mary, Mother of God Church, Hillsborough, NJ. This sounds too good not to try.
- 3 -4 lbs rump roast
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can French onion soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch (optional)
- Place all ingredients into slow cooker.
- Cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
- Skim off grease.
- Remove roast and use liquid for gravy.
- For thicker gravy dissolve cornstarch in water and add to gravy mixture. Turn to high until gravy is to your liking.