1/1 Photo of Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin
4 hrs 15 mins
Adapted from a recipe at allrecipes.com. This pork tenderloin soaks up the yummy juices as it cooks. Make sure to serve up the gravy on the side.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pork tenderloin in a slow cooker with the contents of the soup packet.
- 2Pour water, wine, and soy sauce over the top, turning the pork to coat.
- 3Carefully spread garlic over the pork, leaving as much on top of the roast during cooking as possible.
- 4Sprinkle with pepper, cover, and cook on low setting for 4 hours.
- 5Serve with cooking liquid on the side as au jus.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.9
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 722.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 24.6 g