Adapted from a recipe at allrecipes.com. This pork tenderloin soaks up the yummy juices as it cooks. Make sure to serve up the gravy on the side.
- Place pork tenderloin in a slow cooker with the contents of the soup packet.
- Pour water, wine, and soy sauce over the top, turning the pork to coat.
- Carefully spread garlic over the pork, leaving as much on top of the roast during cooking as possible.
- Sprinkle with pepper, cover, and cook on low setting for 4 hours.
- Serve with cooking liquid on the side as au jus.
This was delicious!! My oldest who is usually very picky loved it and my husband who usually doesn't like gravy or any sauces on his potatoes used the extra juice for his potatoes. Will definitely make this again. I didn't have red wine so I used a blackberry wine instead and cooked for 6 hours in my slow cooker. Other then that I followed the recipe to a T. Thanks for the delicious recipe!! :)
We thoroughly enjoyed this pork tenderloin. It was extra simple to prepare and super delicious. I only used 1 tablespoon of soy and used a really nice red wine. I cooked it for 6 hours and Mr. MVP and I thought it was extremely tasty!
Oh WOW! One of the best pork loins we've tried. So moist and full of flavor. I served it with some thick cut homemade bread with the au jus it was a lot like french dip sandwiches. Thank you!