Recipe by DrGaellon
Adapted from a recipe at allrecipes.com. This pork tenderloin soaks up the yummy juices as it cooks. Make sure to serve up the gravy on the side.
Top Review by Eccoglyph
Delicious - made it exactly as described and now I just want to eat the whole plate of meat with nothing on the side. Great flavor on the juice - I think I'll make this for family the next time I have to host - so easy to make and I have all the ingredients in my house 99% of the time!
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup red wine
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pork tenderloin in a slow cooker with the contents of the soup packet.
- Pour water, wine, and soy sauce over the top, turning the pork to coat.
- Carefully spread garlic over the pork, leaving as much on top of the roast during cooking as possible.
- Sprinkle with pepper, cover, and cook on low setting for 4 hours.
- Serve with cooking liquid on the side as au jus.