Adapted from a recipe at allrecipes.com. This pork tenderloin soaks up the yummy juices as it cooks. Make sure to serve up the gravy on the side.
- Place pork tenderloin in a slow cooker with the contents of the soup packet.
- Pour water, wine, and soy sauce over the top, turning the pork to coat.
- Carefully spread garlic over the pork, leaving as much on top of the roast during cooking as possible.
- Sprinkle with pepper, cover, and cook on low setting for 4 hours.
- Serve with cooking liquid on the side as au jus.