Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Tasty, and so easy to put together if you're in a hurry in the morning.......enjoy it with mashed potatoes and a salad and some rolls!
- 2 -3 lbs pork tenderloin or 2 -3 lbs pork loin roast
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can French onion soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can beef consomme soup
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning (Tony's or something similar)
- Place meat in the slow cooker.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and pour over the pork.
- Cook on high 4-5 hours, or all day on low.
Followed recipe. Mine came out wayyyy too salty. I ended up adding green beans no salt and putting over white rice to even it out a bit. Would not make again.
I made this for Easter. The pork recipe was so tender it melted in my mouth. I took the advise of another chef and thickened the gravy with some corn starch. My family prefers it thick. I made my own creole seasoning following recipe #10596 My house smelled wonderful while this recipe was cooking.
The pork was very tender and tasty, although the gravy at the end of the cooking time was too thin. I transfered the gravy to a saucepan and thickened it with some cornflour.