Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Tasty, and so easy to put together if you're in a hurry in the morning.......enjoy it with mashed potatoes and a salad and some rolls!
- 2 -3 lbs pork tenderloin or 2 -3 lbs pork loin roast
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can French onion soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can beef consomme soup
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning (Tony's or something similar)
- Place meat in the slow cooker.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and pour over the pork.
- Cook on high 4-5 hours, or all day on low.