Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Tasty, and so easy to put together if you're in a hurry in the morning.......enjoy it with mashed potatoes and a salad and some rolls!
- 2 -3 lbs pork tenderloin or 2 -3 lbs pork loin roast
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can French onion soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can beef consomme soup
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning (Tony's or something similar)
- Place meat in the slow cooker.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and pour over the pork.
- Cook on high 4-5 hours, or all day on low.
I made this for Easter. The pork recipe was so tender it melted in my mouth. I took the advise of another chef and thickened the gravy with some corn starch. My family prefers it thick. I made my own creole seasoning following Creole Seasoning Blend My house smelled wonderful while this recipe was cooking.
The pork was very tender and tasty, although the gravy at the end of the cooking time was too thin. I transfered the gravy to a saucepan and thickened it with some cornflour.