Recipe by piranhabriana
From allrecipes.com. I haven't tried it yet but my friend sent it and said it was great!
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 thick cut boneless pork chops
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, chicken broth, garlic, paprika, garlic powder, poultry seasoning, and basil. Pour into slow cooker.
- Cut small slits in each pork chop with the tip of a knife and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Place pork chops into the slow cooker, cover, and cook on high for 4 hours. Baste periodically with the sauce.