Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
i am always looking for new pork chop recipes and i think after a little tweaking i have a good one
Make and share this Slow Cooker Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 3 large bone in pork chops
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 dark brown sugar
- 3 -4 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt, and pepper
- mix ketchup, soy sauce brown sugar ,preserves and garlic in a bowl .
- step 2 season pork chops with salt and pepper .
- step 3 place pork chops in slow cooker add sauce on top of pork.
- step 4 cover and cook on high for 4 hour's or until tender.
- step 5 enjoy :).