Recipe by JennyMidget
A great recipe for pork chops for your slow cooker/crockpot - tender and flavoursome! I serve with white rice and green beans.
Top Review by weekend cooker
Made for a great dinner over the weekend. Love slow cooking when there is something going on. Made this as written though I added a pinch of parsley, and a teaspoon of chili powder. Definately nade for a great meal. Made for PRMR.
- 6 pork chops
- 1⁄3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 (280 g) can tomato soup
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim excess fat off pork chops, sprinkle with a little salt and pepper if desired, and place in slow cooker.
- Combine teriyaki sauce, soup, sugar and ginger in a bowl and mix until well blended.
- Pour mixture over pork chops.
- Cook on Low setting of slow cooker for 5-6 hours.