Recipe by usafwife0906
Fall off the bone pork chops with a creamy dijon sauce, great comfort food!
Top Review by mums the word
This is a nice recipe and the chops were easy to cut with a fork. I substituted recipe #278160 for the chicken soup (it's a great recipe). I tasted the gravy during the last hour and decided it needed a bit more flavour so I added some finely chopped onions, and thyme and I thickened it prior to serving, with cornstarch. Everyone enjoyed this and I would make it again. Thank you.
- 4 -6 pork chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 10 -12 new potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Salt and pepper pork chops as desired.
- Slice potataoes
- In slow cooker mix together potatoes, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and dijon mustard.
- In a skillet brown pork chops on both sides in olive oil.
- Place pork chops in slow cooker on top of the potatoes.
- Cook on low 6-7 hours or on high 4-5 hours.