Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Fall off the bone pork chops with a creamy dijon sauce, great comfort food!
Make and share this Slow Cooker Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 4 -6 pork chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 10 -12 new potatoes
- Salt and pepper pork chops as desired.
- Slice potataoes
- In slow cooker mix together potatoes, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and dijon mustard.
- In a skillet brown pork chops on both sides in olive oil.
- Place pork chops in slow cooker on top of the potatoes.
- Cook on low 6-7 hours or on high 4-5 hours.
This is a nice recipe and the chops were easy to cut with a fork. I substituted Specialty Soup Substitutes - Cream for the chicken soup (it's a great recipe). I tasted the gravy during the last hour and decided it needed a bit more flavour so I added some finely chopped onions, and thyme and I thickened it prior to serving, with cornstarch. Everyone enjoyed this and I would make it again. Thank you.
I did this dish last night and it was WONDERFUL. I had thumbs up all the way including my picky 3yr. old. I followed the recipe exactly. I think maybe next time I'll use a different cream soup and maybe add some mushrooms. But this is definitely a keeper in my cookbook. Thanks for a great recipe!
Just finished this melt in your mouth dinner. Added a thick sliced carrot and 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes. Excellent as written with the mustard in the backround. Thanks a bunch.