Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I have been searching around for different slow cooker/ crockpot recipes and I found this recipe on cooks.com, It sounds good so I just want to post it here for safekeeping so I can make later.
- 5 -6 pork chops
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 29 ounces canned peaches
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Brown chops lightly on both sides in large skillet.
- Pour off excess fat.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon, cloves, tomato sauce, 1/4 cup syrup from peaches and vinegar.
- Season chops with salt and pepper and arrange in slow cooker.
- Put drained peach halves on top.
- Pour tomato mixture over all.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
This recipe was just ok for me... A little too sweet for my taste. I didn't like the taste of the cinnamon and cloves in the meat at all. I wouldn't make it again. I'm sorry. Linda