Recipe by Pinay0618
Recipe is from Campbell's Kitchen.
Top Review by tracihenn6
This turned out great. I would've liked to have had a little more kick but traditionally cooking with a slow cooker mellows all food...unless you add crushed red pepper. I did roast (broil) the corn and poblano which may have added a little punch here and there where the poblano was crispy. Other than that, I didn't change anything else.
- 4 cups Swanson chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 (14 ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 1 large potato, diced (about 2 cups)
- 2 large poblano chiles, seeded and diced (about 2 cups)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken, cut into cubes
- 1⁄2 lb chorizo sausage, diced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves