Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 40 mins
Ready in under two hours !! and inexpensive too !!
Make and share this Slow Cooker Poached Raspberry Pears recipe from Food.com.
- Combine sugar and juice in pot over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring for 5 minutes till sugar dissolves.
- Place pears in bowl of 5 litre slow cooker.
- Pour over syrup.
- Add the vanilla bean.
- Cover and turn slow cooker to high.
- Cook one hour and fifteen minutes, turn halfway through cooking.
- Add raspberries and cook further 15 minutes.