Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
from Rival Crock Pot cookbook
- 4 (14 ounce) jars pizza sauce
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 lb sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 lb corkscrew macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese
- mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- sliced pepperoni
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped bell pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1. Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- 2. Cover and cook on low 4 hours or on high 2 hours.