Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Adapted from a recipe by Andrea C at allrecipes.com.
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 3 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried cranberries, chopped
- Combine salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, thyme and ginger in a small bowl. Sprinkle all over pork tenderloin and rub in well.
- Place pork in slow cooker. Add pineapple with juice, soy sauce and cranberries. Cook on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours. Slice and serve with sauce.
Very good! I found it to be a bit too salty (even with the reduced sodium soy sauce), so I may cut back on the amount of soy sauce next time, but this is a very tasty roast.
Used a pre-marinated honey mustard pork tenderloin but still rubbed the spices on it. It was only 1.75 lbs, but I still used a whole can of pineapples. I didn't have cranberries, so I did a mix of white and california raisins. Served over couscous and was not disappointed!
We tried this recipe tonight and it was very good. Super easy too! It is a perfect fall recipe that I will definitely make again.