- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 3 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried cranberries, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, thyme and ginger in a small bowl. Sprinkle all over pork tenderloin and rub in well.
- Place pork in slow cooker. Add pineapple with juice, soy sauce and cranberries. Cook on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours. Slice and serve with sauce.