Recipe by princess1479
This recipe is quick and easy!! You just add the ingredients and go!! My husband loves this recipe and he is a very picky eater!! The leftover sauce make a great topping for mashed potatoes or a wonderful stock for soup!
Top Review by Alisa Lea
I made this for the second time tonight. The first time I made it as it was written and it was just ok. This time I used boneless thighs, browned them first and used way less broth. We liked it a lot better. I'll be making this one again.
- 4-6 chicken thighs, I like to use skinelss thights
- 473.18-709.77 ml chicken broth
- 44.37-59.16 ml pesto sauce, I use the store bough in a jar, but I'm sure you can use homemade pesto sauce
- 14.79 ml garlic, crushed
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken into the slow cooker or crock-pot. I use a 5 qt crock-pot.
- Pour chicken broth over chicken.
- Add your pesto sauce and garlic, then top with salt and pepper.
- Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours, the longer you cook this the better it is.
- Serve over rice or with mashed potatoes. You can use the sauce for topping for the mashed potatoes.