1/2 Photos of Slow Cooker Pesto Chicken Thighs
6 hrs 5 mins
This recipe is quick and easy!! You just add the ingredients and go!! My husband loves this recipe and he is a very picky eater!! The leftover sauce make a great topping for mashed potatoes or a wonderful stock for soup!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken into the slow cooker or crock-pot. I use a 5 qt crock-pot.
- 2Pour chicken broth over chicken.
- 3Add your pesto sauce and garlic, then top with salt and pepper.
- 4Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours, the longer you cook this the better it is.
- 5Serve over rice or with mashed potatoes. You can use the sauce for topping for the mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Pesto Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.9
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 78.9 mg
- Sodium 445.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 18.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: