This recipe is quick and easy!! You just add the ingredients and go!! My husband loves this recipe and he is a very picky eater!! The leftover sauce make a great topping for mashed potatoes or a wonderful stock for soup!
- Place chicken into the slow cooker or crock-pot. I use a 5 qt crock-pot.
- Pour chicken broth over chicken.
- Add your pesto sauce and garlic, then top with salt and pepper.
- Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours, the longer you cook this the better it is.
- Serve over rice or with mashed potatoes. You can use the sauce for topping for the mashed potatoes.