- 1 (2 lb) pork tenderloin
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 medium red onion, thickly sliced
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 (18 ounce) jar peach preserves
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leave
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Line the bottom of a slow cooker with carrots and onions.
- Season pork tenderloin liberally with salt and pepper and place over carrots and onion slices.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together stock, preserves, mustard and thyme leaves. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour glaze mixture over tenderloin. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours, or until tender.