Recipe by bkellum
Easy 3 step recipe-Simple & delicious. Fresh or Frozen fruit may be used.
Top Review by LisaCooks
I am giving this cobbler five stars because I didn't have to light the oven! It is a shame to go without fresh fruit cobbler during hot summer months. This recipe is super easy and almost as good as oven baked! I used fresh apricots and cooked about 20 minutes longer until the bread was starting to brown well around the edges. Very good!
- 4 cups peaches, sliced & peeled
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- ice cream or whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- STEP 1 Spray 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In large bowl, gently toss peaches and 1/4 cup of the sugar. Turn into slow cooker.
- STEP 2 In medium bowl, gently beat Bisquick mix, sugar and milk with whisk until blended. Pour over peaches in slow cooker.
- STEP 3 Cover; cook on low heat setting 3 hours or until cobbler is set in center.
- STEP 4 Serve cobbler with ice cream.