1/1 Photo of Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler
3 hrs 20 mins
Easy 3 step recipe-Simple & delicious. Fresh or Frozen fruit may be used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1STEP 1 Spray 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In large bowl, gently toss peaches and 1/4 cup of the sugar. Turn into slow cooker.
- 2STEP 2 In medium bowl, gently beat Bisquick mix, sugar and milk with whisk until blended. Pour over peaches in slow cooker.
- 3STEP 3 Cover; cook on low heat setting 3 hours or until cobbler is set in center.
- 4STEP 4 Serve cobbler with ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.5
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 177.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 27.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g