6 hrs 30 mins
Use your slow cooker to make this delicious spread
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add the peaches and water to a blender; process until smooth.
- 2Transfer mixture to a slow cooker; stir in the brown sugar.
- 3Cover and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.
- 4Remove the lid and stir in the lemon juice, ginger, and cloves; allow to cool, uncovered.
- 5Taste to adjust the flavorings.
- 6Once cool, the peach butter may be stored in the refrigerator in containers with tight fitting lids; it will keep for several weeks.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Peach Butter
Serving Size: 1 (2131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.9
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 55.8 g
- Protein 4.1 g