Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Easier way to make party mix. Found during a Google search..
- 4 cups Wheat Chex, i usually use a mixture of rice,corn chex
- 4 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 3 cups small pretzels
- 1 (12 ounce) can salted peanuts, i use mixed nuts
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter, can use margarine
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Using a 5 quart slower: combine cereals, pretzels, and nuts.
- Mix melted butter, parmesan cheese, celery salt and seasoned salt.
- Drizzle over cereal and toss carefully to mix.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- Remove lid and mix every 30 minutes.
This recipe needs far more spice for that amount of mix. It was too bland for our tastes.