1/1 Photo of Slow Cooker Overnight Breakfast Casserole
8 hrs 30 mins
Johnsonville Sausage's Note:
Wake up relaxed, refreshed and ready to eat, with this great dish from Johnsonville. Let your favorite breakfast ingredients simmer and meld together overnight and you’ll have the perfect morning meal ready whenever you wake up!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (12 ounce) packages Johnsonville Hot & Spicy Breakfast sausage
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1 red sweet bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced mild green chilies
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (30 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1Cook sausage according to package directions; cut into 1/4-inch slices; set aside.
- 2In a bowl, combine green onions, red pepper, chilies and cilantro; set aside.
- 3Spray the interior of a 5 to 6 quart slow cooker with vegetable cooking spray.
- 4Layer one-third of the hash browns, sausage, green onion mixture and cheese into crock.
- 5Repeat layers twice.
- 6In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over layered ingredients.
- 7Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until thermometer inserted into the center reads 160ºF.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Overnight Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.4
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 203.6 mg
- Sodium 394.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Johnsonville Hot & Spicy Breakfast sausage