1/2 Photos of Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
8 hrs 10 mins
Chris Reynolds's Note:
So many recipes call for chicken breast, but my DH prefers dark meat. So when I found this in Kraft Food and Family, I thought it would be perfect for him.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss chicken with flour in slow cooker.
- 2Stir in all remaining ingredients; cover with lid.
- 3Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or on HIGH for 3-4 hours.
- 4Serve with hot cooked rice and green beans.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.9
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 812.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 28.7 g