7 hrs 10 mins
This recipe is courtesy of Campbell's web site. It's yummy and in my opinion can serve more than 10.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 4 quart slow cooker, stir first 5 ingredients together.
- 2Cover and cook on Low 7-8 hours, or until chicken and rice are cooked through.
- 3Spoon about 1 cup of chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla.
- 4Fold tortilla around filling.
- 5Note: May also add additional toppings of choice on filled shell, ie: lettuce, tomato, cheese etc. May also sub cream of chicken soup for the cheddar cheese soup, and then add shredded cheddar cheese as desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Nacho Chicken and Rice Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 546.7
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 72.1 mg
- Sodium 1237.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 29.7 g