Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 hrs
This recipe is courtesy of Campbell's web site. It's yummy and in my opinion can serve more than 10.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups picante sauce or 2 cups salsa, of choice
- 1 1⁄4 cups regular long grain rice, uncooked
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cubed
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- In a 4 quart slow cooker, stir first 5 ingredients together.
- Cover and cook on Low 7-8 hours, or until chicken and rice are cooked through.
- Spoon about 1 cup of chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla.
- Fold tortilla around filling.
- Note: May also add additional toppings of choice on filled shell, ie: lettuce, tomato, cheese etc. May also sub cream of chicken soup for the cheddar cheese soup, and then add shredded cheddar cheese as desired.