Slow Cooker Moroccan Brisket
- Arrange onion wedges and parsnips in bottom of slow cooker.
- Season beef all over with salt and black pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine coriander, cumin, cinnamon, garlic powder, and nutmeg. Rub spice mixture all over beef.
- Arrange beef over onions and parsnips in slow cooker.
- Arrange apricots around beef.
- In a small bowl, whisk together wine, broth and honey. Pour mixture over beef and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or HIGH for 3 hours.
- Serve atop Couscous and garnish with cilantro leaves.