Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 hrs
On a busy, day, I start cooking this soup in the morning before work. When I return home, the aroma is fantastic and dinner is ready. Easy, delicious & hearty!
- 2 lbs stewing beef, cut into bite-size pieces
- 8 -10 cups water
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups whole canned tomatoes or 2 cups stewed canned tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon marjoram leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 -3 carrots, sliced
- 1 -2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) canned kidney beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup alphabet pasta, uncooked
- Prepare meat and vegetables.
- In a 4 quart slow cooker, combine all ingredients including spices. Cook on Low for 9 to 10 hours.
- If you don't have alphabet macaroni use broken pieces of spagetti.
This was quick and easy to prepare, I love crokpot meals. Only change I made is used 4 cups of beef sock and 4 cups of water to give it a little more taste,