Recipe by Audrey M
An easy meal to throw together without any fuss. I love using my slow cooker all year but especially in the summer because it doesn't heat the kitchen and I am not standing over a stove.
Top Review by ~*Miss Diggy*~
This was very good! DH and I enjoyed having this along side our kids usual bean burritos. We added it into the burrito and it was so good! Thanks for an easy, and GREAT recipe!
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Stir well to coat meat.
- Cook on High 6 to 8 hours.
- Use a potato masher to blend liquid and separate meat.
- It should just fall apart when done.
- Use this recipe for burritos, soft tacos, tostadas, and bean dip or some like it just over rice.