Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
An easy meal to throw together without any fuss. I love using my slow cooker all year but especially in the summer because it doesn't heat the kitchen and I am not standing over a stove.
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Stir well to coat meat.
- Cook on High 6 to 8 hours.
- Use a potato masher to blend liquid and separate meat.
- It should just fall apart when done.
- Use this recipe for burritos, soft tacos, tostadas, and bean dip or some like it just over rice.
This was very good! DH and I enjoyed having this along side our kids usual bean burritos. We added it into the burrito and it was so good! Thanks for an easy, and GREAT recipe!