Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Taste of Home
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 lb bulk hot Italian sausage
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (8 7/8 ounce) packageread-to-serve Spanish rice
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- tortilla chips (Scoops)
- In a Dutch oven, cook the beef, sausage, and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Heat rice according to package directions.
- In a 3-quart slow cooker, combine the meat mixture, rice, beans, enchilada sauce, and cheese.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla scoops.