Prep 12 hrs
Cook 8 hrs
These beans have lots of flavor but no real heat. If you prefer heat in your mexican beans use a can of rotel instead of diced tomatoes.
- 453.59 g dried black beans, soaked overnight and drained
- 1419.54 ml chicken broth
- 6 garlic cloves, smashed and chopped
- 411.06 g canpetite diced tomatoes
- 14.79 ml cumin
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- Soak and drain your black beans.
- Put the drained beans into your slow cooker and add the garlic, broth, tomatoes, cumin, and chili powder.
- Stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.