- 2 cups chopped onions (1 large)
- 1⁄2 cup pitted kalamata olive
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced sun-dried tomato (oil-packed)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon all purpose Greek seasoning (like McCormicks)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (4 lb) boneless turkey breast, trimmed
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth, divided
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 9 ingredients in slow cooker. Add 1/4 cup broth. Cover and cook on LOW for 7 hours.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup broh and flour in small bowl, stir with a whisk until smooth.
- Add broth mixture to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 30 minutes.
- Cut turkey into slices and serve with pan sauce.