8 hrs 10 mins
Doing it Right's Note:
I am able to have my favorite comfort food and have it fit into my eating program. This is so easy to prepare. And with the crockpot, it is all the more comforting to come home to this cooking. I have only cooked this with ground turkey, but I'm sure you could use ground sirloin. This is another recipe from Joanna Lund. I don't know the calories right now, I'm using my hand written copy. Each serving is only 2 Protein, 1/2 Vegetable and 1/2 Starch diabetic exchanges. Posted for my friends at WLB2006.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a slow cooker container with butter flavored cooking spray.
- 2In a large bowl, combine meat, onion, bread pieces, mustard and 1/2 cup tomato sauce.
- 3Mix well to combine.
- 4Form into a large ball.
- 5Place in prepared slow cooker container.
- 6Stir the Splenda and parsley flakes into the remaining tomato sauce and spoon mixture evenly over meat loaf.
- 7Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- 8Divide into 8 servings.
- 9When serving, evenly spoon sauce over top.
- 10Freezes well.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Meatloaf (Healthy)
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.9
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 67.5 mg
- Sodium 246.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: