Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Easy to make and yummy. Serve with a salad and rolls.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 8 ounces pkge. noodles, cooked
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 lb frozen green beans
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef and onion. Drain.
- Combine ground beef and onion mixture with tomato soup.
- Combine chicken soup and noodles.
- Layer beef mixture, chicken mixture,and green beans.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Lay cheese over top.
- Cover. Cook on low 2-3 hours.
Great time saver and sooo delicious. I substituted frozen mixed veggies in place of the green beans and added to the ground beef mixture. Came out great!