Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
My hubby loves stew. He especially likes the carrots and potatoes in the stew. Even though this is Low Carb I did add 4 potatoes and 4 carrots. I only had 2 pounds of stew beef which was plenty with our veggies. This came from Low Carb, Slow Cooker Recipes.
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 1⁄4 ounces beef with onion soup mix
- 3 lbs beef stew meat
- Pour the cream of mushroom soup, cheese soup, and onion soup mix into a slow cooker, and mix well.
- Add beef, cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours, or on HIGH for 4-5 hours.