Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
It's delicious, easy to make, and terrible for you. Enjoy!
Make and share this Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 24 ounces grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 brick cream cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 16 ounces sour cream
- Boil the uncooked macaroni in a large pot. Be sure to use plenty of water (use your best judgement), and boil until tender (about 8 minutes).
- In your slow cooker, melt the butter on high.
- Once butter is melted, add cheddar cheese and cream cheese. Allow both cheeses to melt a bit.
- Add milk and sour cream.
- Turn the temperature down to "low.".
- Allow to cook for about 2 hours, stirring frequently. As long as it's warm and the cheese is melted, though, feel free to eat it!