1/1 Photo of Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese
2 hrs 20 mins
It's delicious, easy to make, and terrible for you. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the uncooked macaroni in a large pot. Be sure to use plenty of water (use your best judgement), and boil until tender (about 8 minutes).
- 2In your slow cooker, melt the butter on high.
- 3Once butter is melted, add cheddar cheese and cream cheese. Allow both cheeses to melt a bit.
- 4Add milk and sour cream.
- 5Turn the temperature down to "low.".
- 6Allow to cook for about 2 hours, stirring frequently. As long as it's warm and the cheese is melted, though, feel free to eat it!
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.5
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 53.2 mg
- Sodium 237.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 10.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: