Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This recipe is so easy, you just dump everything in the slow cooker on low and forget about it for 3 hours.
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups uncooked pasta (elbows, shells, rotini, something small)
- Whisk together milk, evaporated milk, egg, salt and pepper. Pour into slow cooker. Add cheese and pasta and stir well. Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours, until pasta is tender and sauce is set.