Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 hrs
This is such an easy recipe. It's one of our family favourites.
- 2 lbs flank steaks
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- Place meat in the bottom of the slow cooker; if necessary, slice meat to make it fit.
- In a medium bowl, mix together mushroom and tomato soup.
- Pour mixture over beef.
- Sprinkle dry onion soup mix over top.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
I threw this in my crockpot this morning. I made a few changes, I made this a beef stew instead of just meat. I threw in carrots, celery, potatoes, onions and london broil cut up. I topped it with the soups and 1/4 cup of red wine. Great dinner the meat fell apart and the gravy was just perfect for dipping homemade biscuits in. Thanks so much for posting Comet!
this was delicious! I prepared exactly to the recipe, but added 3 potatoes, baby carrots and mushrooms. I wasn't sure there was enough liquid to cover it all, but when I got home from work after 8 hours of slow cooking it had morphed into a delicious stew. It was NOT too salty as other reviewers have said, to my taste. Highly recommend! So easy.
Delicious we were out of tomato soup we took another reviewers suggestion and used one 8 oz. tomato sauce. Thanks.