Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Easy crockpot recipe that the kids even like.
- 6 pork chops, trimmed of fat
- 1 medium onion, sliced & rings separated
- 1 lemon, washed and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon adobo seasoning
- Mix marinade ingredients.
- Place pork chops in slow cooker.
- Cover pork chops with marinade and top with onion rings and lemon slices. Cook on high for 2-4 hours or low for 4-6 hours depending on how quickly your slow cooker cooks.
- Pork is medium well done when it is 160° and is well done when it is 170°.
These pork chops turned out very tender, and the combination of lemon pepper and adobo seasoning gave the pork chops a tangy flavor without being too strong -- the kids really liked them!