Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I think I got this from a Weight Watchers Cookbook. My whole family liked it.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfresh soup vegetables, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Coat chicken with lemon-pepper seasoning and brown in frying pan sprayed with Pam.
- Place chicken in slow cooker and add vegetables.
- Combine soup, half a soup can of water, and rosemary and pour over vegetables and chicken.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours.
VERY tasty yes true! Would definately make this again too! I placed lemon-pepper seasoning in ziplock with rosemary by accident, Perhaps was an omen or meant? So chicken breasts used up 1 tablespoon seasoning, 1 tsp rosemary each, yes! Substituted 2 cups frozen peas for soup veggies as had on hand...Did it make a different? GUESS! Two and a half chicken breasts took me 6 hours, TRUE! HIGHLY recommend spreading seasoning out if you like it that way too!