Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Really easy and very delicious!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (24 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup water
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 7 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 6 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- BROWN meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and water. Mix ricotta, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, egg and parsley.
- SPOON 1 cup meat sauce into slow cooker; top with layers of half each of the noodles (broken to fit) and cheese mixture. Cover with 2 cups meat sauce. Top with remaining noodles (broken to fit), cheese mixture and meat sauce. Cover with lid.
- COOK on LOW 4 to 6 hours or until liquid is absorbed. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses; let stand, covered, 10 minute or until melted.