Recipe by Kris94
Basic lasagna made with the ease of a slow cooker. Extra ingredients can be added for your own taste.
Top Review by *Asha*
Very good recipe! My first time making lasagna in the slow cooker. It's cold outside, my oven is broken and I am craving comfort food. This was so easy to make. I used ground turkey instead of beef and used 32 oz of ricotta cheese. 12 oz didn't feel like enough. I cooked mine for about 5 hours but I think I would have been able to stop after 3-4 hours. It got better the next day and I am looking forward to leftovers for lunch tomorrow. Thank you Kris94 for posting. I will be using this recipe many more times.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 (9 ounce) package no-boil lasagna noodles
- 12 ounces ricotta cheese
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 (26 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place ground beef and onion in skillet and cook until beef is browned. Add the oregano and parsley during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Place about 1 cup of the pasta sauce in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add one layer of noodles, breaking to fit.
- Add layers of ground beef mixture, ricotta, motzerella, pasta sauce. Repeat this again starting with another layer of noodles. Reserve some extra motzerella to sprinkle on top of the last layer of sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.