Recipe by Alexi's Mom
I have not tried this yet but it sounds good and easy.
Top Review by Recipewrestler
This slow-cooker lasagna is put together in a wink. Makes a BIG pot of great stuff! We prefer cottage cheese to ricotta cheese, but made it this first time according to the recipe. Ricotta is just too "grainy" for our tastes, but that's a personal thing. Also added some minced garlic.
- 8 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 (15 ounce) package ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Break noodles and place half in bottom of a greased slow cooker.
- Brown ground beef in saucepan and drain.
- Stir in italian seasoning and spread half over noodles in slow cooker.
- Layer half of sauce and water, half mushrooms, half ricotta cheese, and then half of mozzarella cheese over beef.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and cook on low 5 hours.